Ratron GL 2,5kg
Ready-to-use lenses for the control of voles and small rodents, to be applied directly into holes using RATRON® GL Appli-Gun® cane or in secure bait stations. YOU NEED THE CERTIPHYTO CERTIFICATION TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
– Lens bait (patented formula)
– Easy application with RATRON® GL Appli-Gun®
– Rapid effect on voles from 1 to 3 hours
– High palatability thanks to quality ingredients
– No risk of secondary poisoning
– Non-dusting, resistant to moisture, rain and humidity
Zinc phosphide 0.8% Zinc phosphide
Strictly professional / Use subject only with Certiphyto certification
Field Vole / Provencal Vole / Terrestrial Vole / Field Mice / Small Rodents
DOSE OF USE
– Application in galleries: 5 lenses per hole (2kg/ha/year maximum)
– Application in bait stations: 10gr of lenses per bait point (2.5kg/ha/year)
Directly into rodent holes with the APPLI-GUN® rod or in bait stations.
R9001 (Ratron® GL bucket 2.5Kg / Box of 4 units)